This is a tasks-filled day 😉 I am supposed to be in bed already because my tired eyes are almost closed but I may not have the time tomorrow to post. So sleepy as I am, I still want to get this post done.
As I mentioned, this is tasks-filled day – meaning, I have done so many tasks today. In much simpler words, I am already tired 😀 Physically and mentally, I’m already drained. But when I account the things I’ve done, I realized that it is all worth it 😉
However tired am I, for me, this is another great day because God gave the strength and wisdom to accomplish the things that I must accomplish 🙂 Tomorrow is another day! (Just like in a local tv ad. ;)) In other words, today is just the beginning. LOL!
So here are the tasks that I was able to accomplish for today.
* Just finished EC Dropping and Blog Hopping
* Finished the SQL script that our team need for data migration. I only need to verify if the result is correct. This can wait until tomorrow because my mind can no longer analyze properly.
* Finished our four-day old laundry clothes. We have a washer, but not the sophisticated one. I need to rinse the clothes manually. The dirty clothes are not that many yet but still I can feel some back pain and yikes, my hands seem swelling… Hmmm… maybe they are in their normal size. I just didn’t notice before that my too much weight gained already affected my hands hehehe
* Played with my daughter outside for 30 minutes. She’s pretending that she is Darna (I don’t know where she learned that because we don’t watch any tv series anymore… probably during her short vacation with granny). She kept on asking me that I positioned her on my arms as if she’s flying and then I will run so she can feel that she is really flying. My daughter is not chubby but not that thin too. Imagine the strength that I need because were doing that for almost 30 minutes. Daig ko pang nag-barber ( I surpass weight-lifting using barbel (tama ba translation hahahaa????)) – Is this God’s answer to my prayer that He gives a determination to lose weight?
* For another 30 minutes, she was sitting on my lap while she was blowing her bubbles… By the way, hubby is in church during that time. He has a class on our church’s bible seminary.
* While I was working this morning, my daughter insisted to sit on my lap. She was in front on my computer too during my call with our client.
* Was able to help two mommy bloggers on their stuff 😉 I am so glad that they trust me to give them a hand 😉
Good night and good morning to everyone 🙂