Below are some of the healthy life style tips/cure I learned from one of the sessions in the recently held Bible Conference in Gospel Light Baptist Church.
- Insomnia – According to Pastor Solapas, insomnia is caused by insufficient Iron in the body. His suggestion is to take a steam bath twice to thrice a week and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables which source of natural Iron.
- Migraine – Fruit juices and abstinence from meat will eventually heal the stubborn pain.
- It is not healthy to take a bath after eating because our body is hot due to the distribution of nutrients and minerals.
- Drinking of water should be before eating or after one hour of eating. It is not also advisable to take so much water before sleeping.
- Insufficient sleep causes obesity.
- Varicose veins and other muscle pains can be treated with ginger.
- Onions and garlic can cure several diseases. Daily take of garlic can improve hypertension
That’s all for now. But will I share more when I see my notes.