For the last few weeks (or months) God blessed me tremendously. Though, I personally uttered my prayer of thanks, I want to share them with you as a testimony with a hope that they will also be a blessing to you somehow.
I thank God for …
- the materials blessings that He has given us, new free printer, replacement camera and a new laptop (though, it is not yet on my hand),
- the time He has given us to relax and unwind and to appreciate His wonderful works.
- the good health and the strength He has given to accomplish my daily tasks
- the opportunity He has given me to win souls during our church camp
- the answered prayers related to blogging – a higher rank of my other blog and the acceptance of the said blog to PayU2Blog
- the extra income He has given me through blogging
- the success of the deployment of our project
- the husband who help me with household chores
- the super active daughter
- the sufficient everyday provision
- His Words that keeps me going in my journey here on earth.
How about you? What are the things you are thankful for? Hop to Spiritually Unequal Marriage for more Thankful Thursday!