This is my first time to join this meme and I am joining even though I’m not sure if I’m already a member of the BC Blogger community. Anyway, this week’s Â topic is hosted by Sanna ofÂ Woman Scribbles.net. This is also the first time I visited her site. So I am counting my firsts today 🙂
Without further ado, here are the 30 things that you might want to know about me.
- I am a sinner saved grace and an ever learner of Christ.
- I am a Bible Baptist believer and the Bible is the sole authority of my faith.
- I am an associate pastor’s wife, a role I never dreamed and wished of but God called me to be. The reason for number 4.
- I was born and grew up in Manila but now based in Bohol.
- I always thank God for my husband.
- I have two adorable daughters whom I always thank God for.
- I am a web developer by profession but I’m not that good with web designing.
- I only have few friends but I consider them a family.
- I am a deaf-tone but this didn’t hinder me to join our church choir.
- I don’t believe on the adage “If you can’t beat them, join them”. Instead of joining, I leave them 🙂
- I am observant of a person’s character and personality. This is where I based my treatment to them.
- When someone erred to me, I put myself on their shoes to understand their action.
- I don’t give money for alms but food.
- I enjoy travelling more than swimming.
- I love books and love reading.
- I am strict and disciplinarian to my daughter but trying my best to balance it with sweetness and love.
- I like objective type exams than essays.
- I am a worrier but trying to overcome it by praying.
- I have nothing to be proud of but I am always thankful of every thing which God has given me and hasÂ withheldÂ from me.
- I don’t wear jewelries and accessories but I love seeing my daughter fond of accessories.
- I love spaghetti and pansit bihon.
- I seldom laugh but when I do I could not easily refrained myself from doing so.
- I am not a morning person except on Sundays Â because I have to prepare early for the Lord’s day.
- I not a gadget enthusiast. I only buy electronic devices when my work requires them.
- I usb mouse instead of laptop’s mouse pad.
- I am afraid of earth worms even though I know that it could not harm me.
- I am a multi-tasking person.
- I am currently contemplating to transfer my daughter to homeschooling.
- I am introvert which makes me difficult to attend social gatherings.
- I am secretive and seldom share anything about me to others which makes this meme too hard for me to complete 😀
I am so glad that I am able to complete the 3o items.
13 thoughts on “BC Bloggers Meme: 30 Things About Me”
Just like you I have 2 lovely girls too…
I can relate to some of the things on your list. 🙂
But I love travelling and swimming. Haha.
i want to learn web devt sometime soon… and i love spag and pancit bihon too haha, my mom really cooks the best pancit bihon but she can’t just make a perfect spag hehe 😉
I don’t like essays, too. That’s why I am not interested on my Philosophy and Social Science subjects on college.
Also, I don’t like giving alms, some kids used them for gambling. I gave some money to institutions who really needs them.
Nice to know you Mylene! I love traveling than swimming because I really do not know how to swim.
30 Things About Me
I can say you are a good person because of #12. I thought it was hard for me to finish my 30 items too but I was surprised to see that I enjoyed it. Let’s be proud that we did it!
Welcome to BC Blogger and joining your first meme sis. Thanks for dropping by my site. 🙂
hi! i’m also a pastor’s wife. most moms are multi- taskers. Thanks for sharing.
I am gadget enthusiast but I don’t get the latest gadget always, I just want to know about them. but I like reading book like you do, I don’t also give alms often, I would rather give food.
thanks for sharing your list. 🙂
i can see myself in you, i love your post!
Hello Mylene (rhymes with my name pa hehehe). I love your list. We have a lot of things in common, except of course that I’m still single. I am also a disciplinarian with my 3 nephews. I smiled at no.10 because that is exactly me…I am not the type to go with the flow if the current goes against my principles and faith.
Sis, you are a good writer, you just don’t admit it yet 🙂
aside from my 30 things, its special for me to let you know im a signer, and i have a lot of deaf-mute friends. 🙂
bohol is one of the places i wanna visit! i wanna see a live tarsier! hehe and i used to dream of eating the chocolate hills when i was little, silly me, i know!
thanks for dropping by my blog, and hey wanna follow each other? message me!
Thank you for joining the meme even though you are not so much into sharing about yourself. Thanks a lot!