I am an advocate of clean – living. I just don’t abstain from vices which can harm my body but I also encourage other people to do the same. So I won’t recommend to anyone to buy gurkha cigars online. It is not just me. But I know so many people who despite the dangerous effects of alcohol and nicotine to the body still patronize these products. I pity their loves ones who will be burdened once they get sick.
If you are into any vice, let me share with you some handy ways to help you quit.
- Make a decision to leave your vices not only for your own welfare but also for your love ones.
- Surrender your vices to the Lord. Ask God to help you forsake your vices. Ask God to deliver you from these harmful chemicals. It will be a lot easier to quit the vices if it is surrendered to the Lord.
- Start quittingÂ NOW. Not later nor tomorrow, but today.
- Make yourself busy with productive activities to keep away your thoughts from your vices.
- Once you started quitting, be determined not to go back anymore. Be firm to continue doing the right thing. Remember, you are not a dog who eats his own vomit.
- Avoid people who will encourage you to return to your vices. If you cannot win them to do the same, leave them.
- Be ready to say NO if someone encourage you to go back.
- Be deaf to your mockers. It is not their life who will be in danger if you continue using harmful chemicals. It is your body. And they will not be the one who will shoulder the burden once you get sick, it is you and your family.
- Rejoice and be happy that you have started living a clean-life.