At seven months,
- you can roll over very quickly
- you do your mini-push ups often
- your first tooth came out two Sundays ago and there are two more coming-out
- your done with one-kind-pureed food and had long started with combination of veggies like squash and Malunggay
- you utter ma and other undecipherable sounds, often yells when you are happy
- you love playing either with toys or other people and cries when suddenly left
- and your favorite song is Cuppy cake song.
Little Darling, in no time, you will be as big as your ate now. Time will come that I could no longer carry you in my weakening arms but still, I could wrap my arms to you. Time will come that you will no longer suck my breast to satisfy your hunger but I would still remember that there was a time in your life that you see me as your BIG BOTTLE OF MILK. I know I can’t suspend the time to stop you from growing and I won’t still suspend it even if it is in my power to do it. Because that is selfishness. I also want you to experience the joy that I felt when God loaned you and your ate to me and to your dad.